Our Philosophy and Approach
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/ “Society” individually and collectively refer to Mother’s Blossoms and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
How We Collect Information
We collect two kinds of information through the Online Services: non-personal information and personal information.
The non-personal identifiable information we collect, through third party software, includes: the visitor’s browser type, device type, and operating system; area(s) of the Online Services visited; date and time of access; host or Internet service provider (ISP) information; and identity of the referring site, if any.
This non personal information is collected by recording the IP address from the computers of visitors to our site. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer/mobile when you surf the Web. Web servers, or the computers that provide the web pages to your computer for you to view, automatically identify your computer/mobileby its IP address. When you use your computer/mobileto request to view a page from a server, that server logs your IP address. Mother’s Blossoms does not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. Your visit to the Portal/Website will be logged; however, you will remain anonymous to us unless you choose to share information with us. We track the number of people that view each page of our Portal/website to better understand which features are most popular and best meet the needs of our users/visitors.
We also collect personal information that can identify a visitor or user including but not limited to name, address or other contact information, or other information that you choose to provide to us, but only when you voluntarily provide it.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect through the Online Services for a number of purposes including:
- connect the MIS alumni so we can collaborate to contribute for the well-being of the society.
- make available this databank to all its members for networking
- to provide you with information about the latest projects/activities of Mother’s Blossoms;
- to deliver communications that may be of interest to you
- to comply with applicable laws;
- to prevent and detect fraud, infringement and other potential misuse.
We also may anonymize, combine or aggregate any of the information we collect through the Online Services or elsewhere for any of these purposes or for analyzing usage statistics and trends.
If you provide us with personal information in connection with products or services that we provide to you primarily for personal, family or household use, we will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of the Mother’s Blossoms unless: (1) you expressly authorize us to do so; (2) it is needed to provide alumni member benefits to you; (3) it is otherwise required or permitted by law.
How We Collect, Use and Protect Financial Data
We have made it a policy not to store any card and bank details on our Portal/website or on our servers.
We use an online payment gateway system and any of your financial information that you provide during a financial transaction is only known to those providers. Any autofill options that arise are stored on your browser or in the database of the company processing the financial transaction
We take the utmost care and precautions available to ensure that such data/information is only transacted over a secure website [of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted], and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
We are committed to keeping the limited transactional information provided by the Payment Gateway safe at all times. We do not use this information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
How We Use “Cookies” and Other Data Collection Tools
Why are cookies important for the use of Mother’s Blossoms portal / website?
- Cookies enable an individually tailored use of the Portal/websites. Some functions on our Portal/websites cannot be used without cookies, i.e. logging in or changing settings. Cookies need to be enabled for optimal use of the Portal/website.
- We are unable to monitor visitor numbers for our Portal/website without cookies. Security and fraud risks on our site increase without this information, which is something we wish to avoid.
- Cookies allow us to check how users access and navigate our site. This is very important in order to make the Portal/website better and more user friendly.
Types of Cookies
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. This Portal/website uses both persistent and session cookies.
A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which allows us to collect and analyze (on an anonymous basis) traffic and use of this Portal/website, monitor the system and improve operating performance, for example, store your preferences to enhance your subsequent visits. It will not be automatically deleted when the browser is closed but is stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiration date (unless deleted by the user before the expiration date).
A session cookie is essential to ensure the correct functioning of this Portal/website and is used to manage registration/login and access to reserved features. It is stored temporarily during a browsing session and will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
It is also important to be aware that some cookies (which are generally session cookies) are what is known as strictly necessary. Strictly necessary cookies enable you to move around the portal/website and use features which you have explicitly requested. You can disable other forms of cookie while allowing strictly necessary cookies – see “Your Cookies Choices” below.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags, and other technologies.In addition to cookies, we may also use other means of passively collecting non-personally identifiable data about your use of our web sites, such as through the use of “clear GIFs” (small pieces of data that may be embedded in images on our web sites that enable us to track your usage of our web sites) and analyzing “click stream” data (the virtual trail you leave behind while browsing the Internet and viewing our web sites).We may use clear GIFs and click stream data to gather data about your visit to our web sites and in connection with emails to track response rates. The data may include information about your device, such as your IP address, but does not identify you by name. Blocking cookies will prevent clear GIFs from tracking your activity, and also prevent us from collecting certain other information, such as your IP address; but we still obtain a record of a visit. In addition to the information we collect from cookies, from clear GIFs, through the analysis of click stream data, and any other means we may employ to collect non-personally identifiable information about you or your visits to our web sites, we may also obtain anonymous information which you provide to us online — for example, when you use our tools.
Your Cookie Choices
You can enable or disable cookies by adjusting your browser settings. This allows you to reject the placement of all cookies (except strictly necessary cookies). You can also delete cookies which have already been placed on your device.
Please remember that disabling or deleting some or all cookies may prevent some web services (including on this portal/website) from functioning correctly, and may lead to a less smooth or less personalized browsing experience.
You should visit the “Help” section of your browser for how to manage your cookie settings, or follow the links below:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
Security of Internet Communications
The Internet is not a secure medium. We employ reasonable administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information. When you enter sensitive information on our web sites, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL) or similar technology during its transmission to our web site. Unfortunately, no method of transmitting or storing data can be guaranteed to be secure, and we do not assume any responsibility for any harm, loss or damage you may experience from transmission of information by or to Mother’s Blossoms over the Internet. If you believe that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised, please contact us using one of the methods described below.
We restrict access to personal information collected about you at our portal/web sites to our employees, our affiliates’ employees or others who need to know that information to provide services to you or in the course of conducting our normal business operations.
How to Contact Us and Correct Your Information
If you have a question or would like to correct personal information you have submitted to us through the Online Services, please log into your account for the particular Online Service or email to the address below with your request.Please address requests to: email@example.com
Blogs and Other Interactive Features
We offer community interactive features,blogs, online forums or other interactive features on the Online Services that enable you to share content, posts, pictures, videos, information about yourself, our services or other issues of interest. You should be aware that any communications you submit or post to any such interactive features on the Online Services may be viewable by other members, participants or users. Therefore, by submitting or posting to such interactive features you acknowledge and agree that you have no expectation of privacy or confidentiality in the content you submit for such features, whether or not it contains personal information about you.
Links to Other Sites
We are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook/Meta or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any Personal Information you disclose through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
Categories of Personal Information We Collect & Disclose
The personal information we collect depends on the context in which your information is collected.
Note that our collection, use and disclosure of personal information about you will vary depending upon the circumstances and nature of our interactions or relationship with you.
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you through our Portal unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
The information we collect varies, depending on how you use our Portal. This Policy applies to all information collected or submitted to the Portal. On some pages, you can make requests to join email announcement lists, participate in events, register to receive materials from us, or receive other types of information. To avail certain services on our Portal/Website, users are required to provide certain personal information. The types of personal information collected includes but is not limited to:
- your name, year of birth, email, address, sex, age, pincode, mobile, id proof, address, photograph, password etc., and / or your school, education, occupation, interests, and the like.
- Usage Data, etc
- shipping address, correspondance address, e-mail address, password, phone number, to complete donations and gifts/memorabilia transactions,
- other general information relating to your areas of interest on our Portal/website such as donation preferences and questions and inferences drawn from personal information
If, at any time, you provide personal or other information about someone other than yourself, you warrant that you have that person’s consent to provide such information for the purpose specified.
We share the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- We may share such information within our organization, service providers, third party and officers, employees and volunteers for the purpose of providing services on our behalf.
- Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the us to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party
- We also use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity.
- We may also use contact information internally to direct efforts for portal / services improvement, to contact you as a survey respondent
How Do We Collect Personal Information
Mother’s Blossoms collects personal information about you to promote charitable object or objects for charitable purposes, hold regular get together and fund raisers. We may collect the categories of personal information listed above from the following sources:
- information from you directly or from your agent or other representative, including information from applications, or other documents;
- information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others
- information from visitors to our portal/websites (such as that provided through online forms);
- we may also collect information about you from public sources (such as information you submit in a public forum or social network).
Uses of Personal Information
We collect information only when it is absolutely necessary to do so.If you do not provide us with the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services. For example, if you do not register as a member, you will not be able to access features or services that are reserved for members only.
We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on the portal/website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis
We may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including:
- To promoteMother’s Blossoms activities under the Connect, Collaborate & Contribute programs
- To introduce or send reminder of some new functionality or products and services with regard to the Site.
- To respond to your questions and comments.
- We use your personal information to respond to and fulfil requests for products and services made to us. We also relay your order details to an online payment gateway to collect payment on our behalf.
- To contact you about the status of your orders, donations, event registrations and other activities
- To complete your donations
- We may contact you for a request to fill out a feedback survey etc. You may choose however not to participate or provide feedback.
- If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to Mother’s Blossoms, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the Site, the Mother’s Blossoms may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
- To provide you with the information and documents you request;
- To allow you to receivehelpdesk services;
- To deliver promotional materials that may be of interest to you and to assist us in carrying out objectives;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for collections and payments;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations; and
- To respond to law enforcement requests, court order or regulations, subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process, as required by applicable law;
- To prevent and detect fraud, infringements of our policies and contracts and other potential misuse of our products, services and assets;
- To investigate privacy or security incidents;
- To conduct financial, tax and accounting audits, and audits and assessments of Mother’s Blossoms operations or security and financial controls
How long do we hold the information?
We will keep your information in our systems till we deem it necessary to purge it, unless you specifically asked us to disassociate yourself from us and no longer want to be in our database.
Sale of Personal Information
Our business practice is not to sell personal information and we are not selling and do not have plans to sell your personal information.
How Do We Keep Your Information Secure?
Other than in relation to Non-Confidential Information, we will endeavour at a physical, electronic and managerial level to protect the personal information that we hold from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access, including by means of firewalls, password access and secure servers.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online.
With regard to hardware and software
- Mother’s Blossoms encrypts all passwords that enable you to interact with the Site. This includes the transmission, authentication and storage of passwords. This means that none of our staff can see your passwords.
- If a person is unable to retrieve their own password using the forgot password link, we may send a temporary password and ask for resetting the password at the earliest.
- We utilise encryption/security software to safeguard the confidentiality of passwords we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction. This means we encrypt your passwords so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet or when it resides on our servers.
- Mother’s Blossoms database is protected from unauthorized access by a series of highly sophisticated software protection programs.
- The server is housed in sophisticated data-centre which has firewall facilities
With regard to managerial processes
- No storage of credit card details: We have made it a policy not to store any credit card details. We use an online payment gateway system and any of your financial information that you provide during a credit card transaction is only privy to them.
- Regular review: This policy may be updated from time to time so please check this statement periodically as it is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of our latest policies.
Please note the following:
- You acknowledge that the security of online transactions and the security of communications sent by electronic means or by post cannot be guaranteed. You provide information to us via the internet or by post at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information where the security of information is not within our control.
- You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the privacy or security practices of any third party (including third parties that we may disclose your personal information to). The collection and use of your information by such third parties may be subject to separate privacy and security policies.
- You are required to register with our Portal in order to avail services, attend events, get memorabilia, ask questions, comment on blogs or to receive other information from us. At the time you register you will create a password. Please remember your password as you will be asked to provide it each time you make attempt to any of the above activities or access your personal information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all uses of your password, whether or not authorised by you. You should not disclose your password to any other person. In order to protect the security of your account and personal information, when your visit is complete you should be sure to log off of our portal/website and shut down your browser. If you have any reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, you should promptly change your password in your profile.
- If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, please let us know immediately.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring and maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for any and all activities, whether by you or anyone else that is conducted through your account. If any unauthorized person obtains access to your Mother’s Blossoms member account as a result of any act or omission by you, which results improper conduct of the account (as mentioned in the Mother’s Blossoms Member Account Terms and Conditions), you shall use your best efforts to ascertain the source and manner of acquisition and shall fully and promptly brief Mother’s Blossoms. You also agree to cooperate and assist in any investigation relating to any such unauthorized access.
Additional Rights and Provisions
In certain cases, you may have the ability to view or edit your personal information online. In the event your information is not accessible online and you wish to obtain a copy of particular information you provided to us, or if you become aware the information is incorrect and you would like us to correct it, please contact us immediately
Before we are able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to ascertain your identity and to help us to respond to your request. We will contact you within 30 days of your request
Maintenance of the Services
Many of the Online Services are maintained by us in New Delhi, India, and are not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of New Delhi, India.
Effective Date and Modifications
Registered Office: Mother’s Blossoms, C-208 Sarvodaya Enclave, New Delhi – 110017
Tel.:(+91) 8826288093, (+91) 8851 73 1925
Grievance Redressal Officer: ShaluMalhotra
Last Updated 14 NOVEMBER 2021